Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Thursday

Maryam the wunderkid artist I know, made a wonderful appearance today at my home!

A year has gone by since I last saw her, and I can say she hasn't changed a bit. Her quaint way about things and serene spirit made it a pleasure to reminisce about the past year.

I found out that there are so many new cafes opening up in the area! Including some I never knew about, plus get this: house musicians get to play there! Needless to say a few light bulbs were flashing in my head. Soon and even a few moments ago I tweeted, Fbook'ed and all the other "connected" things people do to send the a message to some of the surrounding cafes. Bringing an acoustic feel to these shops is a up and coming old ideal that I would love to be a part of.

Today, I worked alot on Bach, and made a bunch of archival updates for all my music literature.
My hammock made it thru the rain a few days back and is actually stretching out for more space. That, or I might be getting smaller. Which is what some people have been saying lately.

Amongst many things this is going to be an output to my development in life as an musical artist. Plus Ive been reading (currently, Anna Karenina; Tolstoy) a hell of alot so I'm seeing if anything is rubbing off into my way of writing.

More thoughts to come.
Tah tah for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment